- Fully open source, all code is open source, follow the MIT agreement, use it at will
- Permanent free use, we will build our products based on ICES, and part of the income generated will be donated to ICES
- Simple integration, Motoko, Rust integration examples are provided, integration can be done in up to three steps
- Data is permanently stored, all storage is on the chain, and storage is automatically expanded
- Support Graph/Restful API query, and provide more customized and fast query by synchronizing canister's data to the database.
- Support Dashboad query, and provide public UI to easily query canister-related event records
Free for less than 2000 records, if want to unlimited use, please submit a Google form application. In order to analyze the results faster, we synchronize the data on the chain to the local database and provide Graphql API query interface